Discover Your Inner Tough Girl
Be a roller derby chick for the day!
New Year’s Resolution to try something new? Ever want to relieve stress in a safe space where no one will judge you? Hesitant to take certain risks and be different… like a derby chick? Then this workshop is for you!
Re-define “mean girls” and get in touch with your inner tough chick! Get coached by the best local roller derby coaches and show your family and friends that you can be a derby girl (for the day) too!
Cost of the workshop includes: skate rentals, water & healthy snacks, and the ability to tap into your inner tough girl!
- Discover basic skating drills on quad roller skates.
- Create your own derby name (and alter ego).
- Discuss teamwork as it applies to the game and life.
- Identify communication strategies to be more assertive and practice them!
- Push your personal comfort zone…
*Workshop for all women (ages 18+) and all athletic abilities.
Brought to you by:
Special thanks to our in-kind sponsors:
San Diego Roller Derby, Nika Water, Sin City Skates, San Diego Curves, Hair By Sarah Zito, Blow by Blow, Stephanie Lee Massage, Scout Photography and Spanglish Eats Catering… and more!